Friday, November 30, 2012

Gingerbread Cuties and a December Freebie

Happy Friday Y'all!!
Whoop!  Whoop!

I just had to share with you my Gingerbread cuties.

I think these are just PRECIOUS!

Fridays are usually assessment days, so I LOVE
to add in some extra fun on those days.

We read:
This book had my 3rd graders giggling and exclaiming " Flour Power".

To make the Gingerbread Cuties I had enlarged a copy of a gingerbread man and copied it onto brown construction paper.  I took my students photos using the Photo Booth on my Mac.  LOVE Photo Booth!!   Students cut out their pictures to fit, and used construction paper to "fancy, schmancy" up their little gingerbread person.

December has snuck up on me!!  I have a December calendar Freebie set for you. I hope it's not too late for you to enjoy.
You can download it for FREE by clicking on the picture above.  It will take you to my TPT store for the download.

Have a great evening!

Now to  get to work on my Monday Made It!

3 comments:

Corinna said...

Those gingerbread cuties are adorable!! Thank you for the great freebie!

Aloha,
Corinna

Suzy Q said...

Must add that book to my wish list! We do a gingerbread unit, but this would be a runaway hit with my class!

Christina Marie said...

Love the Gingerbread craft! We just did a gingerbread mini unit!

I am your newest follower!

Christina Check out my blog!
Apples, Books, and Crayons
:)