Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wacky Wednesday

Wacky Wednesday!!!   Have you ever had one of those mornings when you think.... it can't get any worse?!    That was my morning.   I'm LAUGHING now, but I wasn't earlier this morning.    All I can say is that life is such an adventure especially with children .  Especially when one of those kiddos is a  TWO year old......

Since I don't have any new pics to share from my class... we are busily working on an American Revolution foldable briefcase study guide that I can't wait to show.  I have also been working on the unit that goes with this...


I will leave you with a "freebie" behavior management chart that can be stapled to a student's planner or take home folder.  It's a great way for parents to also see how their child is doing each day.  You can find it here: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Classroom-Behavior-Management-Chart


Have a great evening!




No comments: