Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fractions and Freebies

We have been working on fractions, and I have found some great resources(freebies) to help my students with fractions.  I wanted to share some of the things I have found with you.  I have posted a picture of our fractionbots that my students made today.  They loved this activity.  Thank you to Gingersnapsforteachers for this activity! http://gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com/


Some FREEBIES I found when searching for fractions ideas:

1. This is a Fraction I Have/Who Has

2. There are several fraction games and worksheets found at this site
I would love suggestions on other fractions activities/resources that I could use in the classroom. Please drop me a line.....

I have added a new item to my Teachers Pay Teachers store: It is called The Teacher's Helper.  It contains two homework forms for absent students, a to do list, and a school calendar. 

Have a good night and thanks for visiting!!!


No comments: