Monday, August 20, 2012

Must Have Monday

I'm so excited to be linking up with Blog Hoppin for Teacher Week 2012.
Today it's Must Have Monday.

Here are some of my "Must Haves":

1. My MacBook laptop

This goes with me everywhere.  I can easily access my online gradebook, units I'm working on in Powerpoint, photos, and my blog.

2. Erin Condren Life Planner
This is my first one, and I'm loving it.  It helps me keep track of my school meetings, and all of my kiddos soccer practices.  Trying to keep up with the scheduling of 3 kids in soccer is difficult.

3.  My Scotch Laminator
I purchased this from Wal-mart this summer for $27.00.  I LOVE it!  It's so convenient to have a laminator at home.  

4. My book baskets, tubs and other accessories to keep my classroom organized.  The ones below have been fabulous these past couple of weeks with all of our Olympic and math stations.  I get them ready the night before and on the day we use them the table leader comes up and gets their station basket. 
My favorite place to buy all of my storage items and baskets... The Dollar Tree

5.  Gotta have a Thirty One Bag... 

I can't wait to check out everyone's Must Haves.  Don't forget to link up with Blog Hoppin this week for Teacher Week.



No comments: