Sunday, April 15, 2012

Guest blogger for Think, Wonder, Teach

I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend!  I am so excited to be visiting Misty at Think, Wonder, and Teach today.  I have to admit... I'm so nervous.  Being a Guest Blogger is a "first" for me.
Stop by and visit us!  I am posting about a fun end of year activity and a memory book FREEBIE!

Take a peek!
Click HERE for the freebie from my TPT store.

Have a fabulous day!  ( I'm multi-tasking today.... guest blogger for Misty and running in a Marathon relay.)  I'm worn out just THINKING about it.

2 comments:

Jen said...

You've been tagged! Go to my blog for your list of questions!

luckeyfrog said...

I like the idea of having as many balloons as there are kids! Thanks for the freebie!

I'm your newest follower!

Jenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad