Monday, February 27, 2012

Liebster Blog Award/TPT Leapy Linky Party

I was so excited to find out over the weekend that Molly at Lessons with Laughter awarded my blog the Liebster Blog Award.  Thanks Molly!!! Please check out her adorable blog when you get a chance.

 Liebster Award: Given to blogs with less than 200 followers and passed from Blogger to Blogger, each hand picked by the previous recipient. It originated in Germany and means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is the word for love. <3



Here are the rules to accepting the award:
• Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
• Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
• Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
• Present the Liebster Blog Award to blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
• Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I have so enjoyed checking out all of the teaching blogs.  You have all inspired me with your wonderful ideas.  My kiddos have been enjoying all the new things I have been trying in my classroom.  Listed below are 3 blogs that I would like to award the Liebster Blog Award.  Thanks ladies!  Your blogs are full of wonderful ideas and are so darn cute!
1. Laura at Love to Teach 

2. Shawna at The Picture Book Teacher's Edition- Shawna has a searchable book list on her blog.  LOVE!

3. Kayla at The High-Tech Teacher


Don't forget to check out the TPT Leapy Linky Party. 
All the items in my TPT store will be 20% off on Leap Day and use the code below to get an extra 10%off. See you there!
Have a great Monday!
 

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Hey Krista, thanks for much for the award, I am honored!!
Shawna
The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

Kayla S. said...

Thank you for the award! Encouragement is always appreciated! :)

Molly Maloy said...

Yay!!!! Thanks Krista! :)