Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Little Peek at My Saturday Snapshots

Happy Saturday Everyone!!!
It's been a whirlwind of a week, how about for all of you?
I wanted to share with you some of my favorite snapshots from the week.
I've been able to work in my classroom a bit lately.
It's really HOT in there, so I work feverishly during the limited time that I spend in there.

I'm linking up with the very talented Run Miss Nelson's Got The Camera for her Saturday Snapshots.

1.Math Workshop Rotation Board

This is my completed M.A.T.H. workshop rotation area.  The wire shelving is to hold the different items for the math workshop rotations.    

2. Reading Genre Posters in my Classroom Library
You can get these posters HERE.

3.  Reading PALS in my classroom library
That completes one side of my classroom that I have worked on this past week.  My writing workshop and Common Core posters area are next on my list.

4.  AND I can't forget my new Erin Condren Teacher Planner
Love it!  ( Can you my reflection.. in the planner?  Oops!)

5.  I've also been working sweating over a schedule for the 2013-2014 school year.  My school district has adopted the Wonders program for Reading and ELA so I've been trying to find a 90-120 minute block.  I also want to do math workshop so I've worked hard to find time for this.  It's been a struggle.  This leaves me limited time for social studies and science.  I really hope to be able to implement some of this during reading. 


AND  I had to share a couple of photos from home this week. 
 I am so proud of my kiddos!!!  AND so thankful that I have a job that allows me to be able to spend so much time with them.
My daughter was practicing her "smile" for her Middle School pictures on this day.  She has braces, and did not want them to be seen in her Middle School photo.


My son's little league team had just won the championship.  They were so pumped!  


Oh, AND 1 more thing...
I just updated my "Fun With Figurative Language" Unit.  If you purchased this on TPT, please redownload to get the updated file.  There is a FLASH Sale on this 71 page unit until 11:00 p.m. tonight.  You can get it for $3.00.  Just click HERE to check it out.


Have a fabulous weekend everyone!  Thanks so much for stopping by!  I appreciate it!

Don't forget to click on the linky button below to check out all those  Saturday Snapshots.


2 comments:

Kelly said...

I remember those braces days well - no fun! Congrats to your son and his baseball team - we pretty much eat, live, and sleep baseball around here!

Miss Nelson said...

Love all of your pictures. I do MATH and we have the same exact EC planner. You are on a roll. I need to get motivated to go up to school.