Friday, June 28, 2013

Five for Friday, Math Workshop Storage FREEBIE, and a SALE

Hi Dear Friends!

Happy Friday!  My principal just sent me our faculty an email and in it was a reminder that new school year begins in just a little over 6 more weeks.  Yikes!  I've been enjoying my summer way too much.
This summer  I have been able to spend a lot of time with my sweet kiddos, and late nights working on teacher related things.

I couldn't wait to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for another edition of:


1. Back to School Math Workshop

I finished up my Back To School Math Workshop for third grade. I can't wait to use this with my students at the beginning of the school year.  It's a great way for them to start the year working together and reviewing those standards from last year.  This unit includes 4 workshop/task card activities that review the second grade Common Core Standards.  Also included are 4 worksheets to that review the standards as well.  This unit includes a teacher guide that has suggestions on different ways to implement this in your classroom at the beginning of the school year.
The activities included are: 
Counting Money at the Lemonade Stand

What's Popping with Addition and Subtraction

Bubble Gum Numbers


It's Time for Cupcakes

Worksheets

If you are interested in finding out more, click on the link HERE, or click on any of the pictures above.  This unit is part of my TPT sale that is going on now through July 1.

2.  Wire shelving for my math workshop
I found this awesome idea for storing my math workshop items on Pinterest.  Here's the photo and simply click on it to check out the link.

I thought this would work perfectly under my Math Workshop Rotation Board.  So I was on the hunt for wire shelving, I found these from Amazon.  I ordered 2 of them.

Just click on the photo above to find out more about these on Amazon.com.



3.  Math Posters for Math Workshop Storage
I created math posters to be placed on the wire shelving.  I use the MATH acronym for math workshop which is:  Math facts,  At your seat, Teacher time, and Hands-on.  I also created 4 small posters to be placed on the small plastic baskets that are above the wire shelving.  These baskets include the materials that the students need for that particular day's rotation.  You can snag these posters for FREE from my TPT store.  Simply click HERE or the picture above.



4. TPT Sale

I'm having a 20% off sale at my TPT store through July 1.  
Click HERE to check out my TPT store.



5. Bloglovin' Giveaway


If you haven't entered, you still have time.  I'm giving away a $25.00 gift certificate and 2 items of winner's choice from my TPT store to one winner.  The runner-up will receive 2 items of his/her choice from my TPT store.  Just click HERE or on the picture above to enter this giveaway. The winners will be announced on July 2.  The giveaway ends at midnight on July 1.

Have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Jennifer Laffin said...

Your new products look great! Where do you teach in Illinois? I'm from SE Wisconsin and grew up in northern IL.

Jennifer
Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

Mrs. Giboney said...

I like that wire rack storage. I think I have an extra set of those cubes hanging around in the garage. I might have to dig those out!

Jessica
Teach on a Limb