Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Workin' It Wednesday - All About the Sunglasses

Hi Dear Friends!
I couldn't wait to link up with my friend Corinna from Surfin' Through Second for

Last week I shared my personal fitness goal that I have been working on.  This week, I thought I'd share some of my workout routines.  Now that it's summer, I am able to get a work out in 5-6 times a week.  I usually go  first thing in the morning.  This way I get it done, and I have the rest of the day to plan activities with my kiddos.  

 This is my routine.  I usually get a new one every 4-6 weeks.  I've written notes all over them to help me remember what exactly I am supposed to be doing.  LOL!

Running is still my favorite work out.  

These are a few of my favorite current songs that can be found in my Ipod.

AND now that my summer has started.... I am loving the sunglasses.
My favorites are from Crush.

I also have been working on a new pack.   It's one of my "Morning to the Core Warm-Ups".  It would be perfect for summer school! Click HERE to find out more about it.


Have a great week Friends!  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Corinna said...

Wow, that is awesome you have your workouts written out! I agree working out and seeing everything around you is one of my favorite things. I have heard others talk about Crush sunglasses. I will have to check them out.

Thanks so much for linking up Krista!

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second