Monday, May 6, 2013

The Most Fabulous Feedback

Hi Sweet Friends!
I am so thankful for your support and kind words that many of you leave on my blog, facebook page, or in my TPT store! Thank you!  You are the best! Countless of you have brightened my day with your kind words when I was having one of those "blah" days.  It makes such a difference!

So when I heard that Christina from Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge was having a fabulous feedback linky party, I just had to join in the fun.

So here are 3 products with my some of my favorite feedback..
AND here's a twist.. I will include the name of the buyer on the feedback and if the buyer is reading this post, please  comment below, and I will send you any product of your choice from my TPT store.

Product #1
Biography Mega Pack aligned to the Common Core Standards
AND here's the sweet feedback I received from this buyer:
So kristimarie9588, if you are reading this, THANK YOU, and leave me a comment below for a free product from my store.

Product #2
My Morning "Core"Warm-ups..  December, January, February, March, and May
The feedback left was for the April unit.
This sweet buyer has left me wonderful feedback on each month of the "Core" morning Warm-ups I have created.  She has helped motivate me to continue creating these warm-ups for the summer months and the rest of the year.  Thank you!!
Pamela Wendt, if you are reading this post, please comment below so that I can send you a free product of your choosing from my store.  Thank you again!

Product #3
Common Core Fractions Mega Pack *Bundle*
I had to share two of my favorite from this unit.

The first is from a fabulously kind buyer that always takes the time to leave such great feedback!  Thank you!
AND here is the second:
If teacher858 and staceypowers76 is reading this post, please comment below so that I can send you a free product of your choice from my store.

Thank you again for all of your kind feedback!  It really makes my day.  I am SO FLATTERED when you purchase my products to use with your students.  You are AMAZING!


1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What great feedback for such great products!

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B