Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My Favorite Places.....

Hi Sweet Friends!
I am absolutely adoring the "Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party" Topics that LaToya from Flying Into First Grade has been hosting.  They are so much fun!
This week's topic is on your 3 favorite places in your classroom!  Can I just say that I LOVE my classroom?!   It went through a huge transformation last winter, and I've been adding a little more to it here and there since that time.

This is the newest addition to our classroom, and I LOVE it. Most importantly, my students were absolutely jumping at the chance to be the first to read here.

Take a look at our new classroom carpet that goes perfectly in our library.

 Another one of my favorite places is our classroom writing center.

AND I love our classroom library.  I love the new classroom rug, cute hanging pom pom flowers, and the colorful book baskets.

Those are my 3 most favorite places in the classroom.

Please don't forget to link up with Flying Into First and check out everyone's favorite places.

Have a fabulous Tuesday Friends!!!

2 comments:

Foreman Teaches said...

I love your crate seats. The colors are perfect together. Thank you for giving me a peek into your classroom!

Foreman Teaches

savvy teaching tips said...

Thanks for sharing your classroom. I'm so glad I found your blog. Thanks for letting us peek into your classroom.
Sandra
www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com