Friday, March 29, 2013

Five for Friday AND a Spring Cleaning Sale

Hi Sweet Friends!

It's been awhile since I last posted.  
I think I have SPRING FEVER.  I've also been enjoying my downtime with my family.

I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching  for
1.  I've been on Spring Break this week.    .... I could totally get used to this relaxation thing.
Summer is just a short time away..... Our last day of school is May 21!!!!

2.  Let's Go Blues!!
My little family had a chance to go to a St. Louis Blues' game this week while on Spring break.

3. I love spending time with my sweet kids.  This little guy just cracks me up.  He is ONE OF A KIND!


I guess I should explain these pictures a bit.  Our 3 year old is obsessed with Star Wars right now.  A couple of weeks ago it was Super Man and then a few weeks before that it was Spider Man.  He was quietly playing in his room, and when I went to check on him he had put this costume on all by himself.  So he spend the rest of the evening pretending he was a Storm Trooper.  There is never  a dull moment at our house.

4.  New TPT Units...  I just finished my April to the "Core" Morning Warm-ups if you are interested.  Just click on the picture below to find out more.

I haven't posted this next unit yet.  I still have a couple of more things to finish, but I've been working on a Common Core Literacy Unit on "A Taste of Blackberries".  Below is a preview of the front of the packet and the table of contents.   I'm using this novel and literacy set with my students after our Spring Break.  I can't wait!
It will include  the following:
Research project on bees
Assessment
Student Workbook with comprehension questions, vocabulary activities, grammar activities
3 "Close" Reads with activities and questions
Common Core Literacy and Vocabulary Stations - includes information for differentiation
Literacy Lap book with foldables to go with the novel.   It will include foldables for  character traits, compare and contrast, sequencing and more.

5.
I am joining many of my TPT friends for a Spring Cleaning Sale this weekend on TPT.  Everything in my store will be 15% off.  I'm hoping to get my newest unit " A Taste of Blackberries Literacy Unit" posted by then.   Please check out the other awesome sales going on this weekend by looking at the link below.

Have a fabulous weekend friends!  Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: