Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pinteresting Wednesday....



Happy middle of the week Y'all!
Can you believe it's almost October?!
Time is flying by....
I know you all LOVE Pinterest ,and I just had to share an upper elementary Pinterest blog hop with you.  Debbie Clement of Rainbows Within Reach has organized an amazing blog hop of upper elementary pinners.  Check it out by clicking on the link below.


Here are some of my favorite pins from the week:
1.  My favorite saying:

2. Favorite Fall pins
Lovin' the Chevron
My kids would love to make these!  They would
be a great activity at a school fall party also.

3. My favorite anchor chart this week and a way to organize all those anchor charts
Perfect for Common Core Standards
A binder with pictures of anchor charts.
I am always rotating out my anchor charts. This would be perfect reference for me to remember how I created each anchor chart, and a great resource for my students to view all of our anchor charts.

4.  A great interactive language arts activity:  "Sentence Surgery"

5. AND Finally.... I'm always looking for some interesting brain breaks to surprise my students with.  Take a look at this one.
Have a marvelous rest of the week!  Please stop by on Friday for an October calendar set freebie.

No comments: