Thursday, February 2, 2012

Superbowl Prediction Lesson

Happy Groundhog Day!  It's been so warm and springlike here that it's hard to believe it's February 2!!!  In honor of the Superbowl on Sunday, my class had some fun today with a Superbowl Prediction activity.   The idea came from http://acupcakefortheteacher.blogspot.com.   You can access this lesson from the website's Teacher Pay Teacher store.  Thank you for sharing!  It is too cute.  Also, a BIG kuddos goes to my teacher friend for making her own pattern and sharing with me. :) My football fanatics had such a great time talking football lingo as we were discussing the predictions for the Superbowl.  It took my students about an hour to complete this.  They were so pleased with the final product.

Have a fabulous Friday!  


No comments: