Sunday, January 29, 2012

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF THIRD GRADERS AND THEIR TEACHER

  Hi everyone!  I am so excited to be sharing this journey with you.  I have seen so many of the awesome teacher blogs that YOU have inspired me to start my own.  I love the great teaching resources that are contained within these blogs.  I can't wait to begin this adventure.


 Just a little information about me... I have been teaching third grade in a public elementary school in Illinois for 15 years.  Each day is full of adventures and challenges.  My teaching style is a hands-on type of learning for my students.  I feel my students learn better and are more engaged when they are actively participating.  Our school has been updating their technology in the past year, and I have been fortunate enough to have a Promethean board in my classroom.  This is such a great tool to use with lessons in the classroom.  My students enjoy it!   We also just received some IPADs to use as well.  I will try to share how I use this technology in my classroom on my posts.
                                                                    



No comments: