Wednesday, February 6, 2013

February Currently and Common Core Fraction Unit

Hi Dear Friends!
I am Currently WAAAY behind..
Seriously!
I've been really working on balance this New Year, and it seems as if this has caused me to neglect my blog and most importantly blog stalking and commenting on other blogs.  This means I'm already in trouble with one of my New Year's resolutions.... commenting on others blogs.

I can't deny the fact that I have so enjoyed my more meaningful family time without the laptop attached to me of an evening, and a more restful night's sleep.

I couldn't wait to find a spare moment to link up with Farley for the latest Currently.




It's taken me several weeks to finish my newest unit on TPT, but I have been LOVING using this with my 3rd graders.

Take a peek.
It's called Common Core Fractions Mega Pack for 3rd Grade
 Included in the  Mega Pack are 4 sets of fraction task cards.  These task cards include a set for review before a test, equivalent fraction match up, comparing fractions with models, and fractions on a number line.  Also included are 5 different worksheets to use:  fractions of a whole, fractions as sets, equivalent fractions, comparing fractions with models, and fractions on a number line.  These are aligned with the Common Core Standards for 3rd grade.  

I also created a set of 5 Power Point Lessons that coordinate with the task cards and the Common Core Standards for fractions in third grade.
These can be purchased individually or Bundled.  Just click on the links below to check these out if you are interested.

Have a fabulous week!   Now to do some blog  stalking. :)

Don't forget to check out everyone's Currently by clicking here: Oh Boy 4th Grade

5 comments:

W said...

I'm the opposite of your "Wanting" - we got snow on Christmas and that was the last winter weather that North Texas has seen. I wore Capri pants and flip flops yesterday, and I swear all my scarves are crying. I love the cold and I desperately wish we had winter weather.

Gina S. said...

Oh I would like a tropical vacation too and it isn't even that cold here. I think I am just ready for any days off! I just added your fractions bundle to my wish list for next year...we are almost done with fractions (I hope anyways) for this year!
Gina
Third Grade Tidbits

Mrs. Harris said...

So I definitely put your fraction common core bundle in my TPT cart. Can't wait to use it next year!! Thanks so much!

Ciera
adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

I've been working on something similar for 4th grade. It came from a need because I didn't have any resources:) I'm with you on the pet peeves, too!!

Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas said...

I came over from Farley's! I would love for you to link up anything technology you might have at my newest feature, Thursday's Tech Tips for Teachers!
Fern's Thursday's Tech Tips for Teachers!
~Fern
Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!