Friday, November 16, 2012

Giving Thanks and a Turkey Trot Freebie

Happy Friday my friends!
Oh my word!  
It has been such a busy week.  We've had mid-terms this week which inlcuded grading, grading, AND more grading.
My older children had an amazingly cute concert as well this week. 

How many of you have the whole week off next week?! 
We have school Monday and Tuesday ,but get the rest of the week off.
I'm so excited!  This is the first year EVER that my district has given us off the 
Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Woohoo!

I love reading so many of the blog posts about  "I am Thankful for".  I wanted to include one also.



AND as a small token of thanks to all of you for always leaving me such sweet comments and following my blog, I also have a couple of freebies for you that I created early this morning.  I'm using them with my 3rd graders next week before the Thanksgiving break.

1.  A Thanksgiving making words activity- This is taking the place of a spelling lesson for my kiddos next week.  Just click on the picture below to download this from GoogleDocs.  The mystery word is "thanksgiving".
AND a fun multiplication math review called " The Turkey Trot".  You can play it like the "Scoot" activities.  It is aligned to the Common Core.  I have included those standards on the direction sheet. Just click on the picture below to download this freebie from TPT.




Enjoy! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much. I love your activities!

debinderry@gmail.com