Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Currently.....

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful month of June.  The weather has been so fabulous here!  I've enjoyed playdates at the park with my kiddos and hanging out by the pool.   I couldn't wait to link up with Farley for the June Currently.  Check it out below and don't forget to link up with your edition of Currently.

My wish is to someday visit the Mediterranean.  I have always wanted to go there.  I would love to take a Mediterranean Cruise with my husband.....  
This past year my hubs and I took a weekend getaway to Vegas.  I had never been there, and this Midwestern girl had her eyes opened wide.   It was a fun trip.  We ate at some fabulous restaurants while there, and were able to watch the Phantom of the Opera.  So cool!  I also loved the dancing fountains at the Bellagio.
I want to visit the white, sandy beaches of the Florida gulf coast.  Our family has a trip planned this month to visit these beautiful beaches.  We can't wait!

Take some time to relax and enjoy some fun in the sun or ( shade).

8 comments:

Miss Nelson said...

I need to reread Daily 5 !

Elizabeth said...

Oooo the Mediterranean. That would be so lovely! Let's go!

Elizabeth
Fun in Room 4B

Lisa R. said...

I love Vegas!! I've been there 3 times & would love to go back! Enjoy that relaxed summer schedule. :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Corinna said...

I have so many places I would love to travel, but the Meditteranean sounds so romantic:) We have no big travel plans this summer, but we do have some fun excursions planned.

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second

Lisa at Fourth and Ten said...

I'd love to visit the Mediterranean too! However, that is not the cards for awhile, so my husband always tells me that being married to an Italian is enough! ;)
Lisa
Stories From Second

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

A pool in the backyard would be amazing!
Blessings and smiles,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
PS If you haven't already joined my giveaway I would love to have you join!

luckeyfrog said...

So jealous that you got to see Phantom! I haven't seen it onstage since I was a little girl :)

Jenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

Tricia said...

Putting a pool in was the best thing I have ever done. My sons and their friend played at our house all summer. Now my boys are 23 and 19 and I have wonderful memories of my family hanging out at the pool.