Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Stranded....

I'm linking up with LaToya at Flying Into First 
for her Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party.


This week's question is, " If you were on a stranded on a deserted island, what 3 things must you have?"
1.
I wonder if I could ask for a few days of island relaxation before my sweet kiddos were brought in?
Surely, I'm not the only one that feels that way from time to time. 

2.

Chocolate isn't the best snack for a warm, tropical place, but I HAVE to have my chocolate.

3.
It's a deserted island, I know... but a girl can dream about having wifi connection and a cell phone tower on this island, right?

Don't forget to click on LaToya's link at the top of the post to read about everyone's top 3 "must haves" on a deserted island. 

Have a fabulous week!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Christy said...

Krista,
I like your island must haves! They are fun. Mine were practical. I love your ladybugs on your blog. Ladybugs are a favorite of mine :)
~Christy
Mrs. Holder’s First Grade

Unknown said...

Modern technologies are getting more and more popular. and it's not surprising at all. Even educational process can be simplifies by various students gadgets.

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

So fun! I love the idea of having some alone time before the kiddos show up.

Misty
Think, Wonder, & Teach