Friday, April 20, 2012

A Fabulously FREE Find........ 2012 Blog Planner

HAPPY FRIDAY!  This week seemed to be one of those weeks that went on and on and on.....  I just have a quick post today about a fabulous freebie I found.  It's from Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler.  She created this fabulous blog planner.  Take a peek.


You can download this fabulous FREEBIE from Erica by clicking on the picture.  Please leave Erica some love and let her know what you think of this freebie.  She's also featuring a Giveaway right now of some great literature units.

Stay tuned... I have a measurement freebie from my new  Measurement Madness Math Stations unit that I will be posting tomorrow along with some of our measurement activities from this week.

Have a fabulous Friday!!!  Thank you so much for stopping by.  I am off to get ready for our Earth Day activities we will be doing in my classroom.  I can't wait for my students to see what I have planned for them today.

2 comments:

Corinna said...

Thanks for sharing:) Happy Aloha Friday:)

Corinna
surfin' Through Second

Harish Singh said...

Happy Friday.....
You created fabulous blog planner.


Online Graduate Program
Online Courses